|Family Fun Pass Rules & Restrictions
- ASI AMENTITY CARD MUST BE PRESENTED WITH A PHOTO ID TO CLAIM ANY AMENITY.
- The name on the ASI amenity card must match ID.
- Guest receives one complimentary admission, per service, per property/reservation, per paid nights stay.
- Valid for daily and weekly stays only from Spring through Fall Season. Not available for any monthly reservations.
- Amenities are noncumulative and nontransferable.
- No rain checks are available.
- Amenities are available on the day of check-in and for each night paid, but they are not available on complimentary day or on the day of departure.
- Some amenities are seasonal and not available year round. Inquire for details.
- Airport limousine service: Complimentary adult fare per paid night stay. Fare is for the first three passengers (additional guests will pay standard rate). For further information or to make reservations please call the ASI Customer Service Center.
- ALL RESERVATIONS MUST BE GUARANTEED WITH A VALID CREDIT CARD.
- CANCELLATIONS MUST BE MADE 24 HOURS PRIOR TO THE SCHEDULED EVENT.
- Any late cancellations or no-shows, including partial no-shows, will be charged to the credit card for all admissions reserved, including the complimentary reservation.
- Reservations must be made through ASI Customer Service Center in order to take advantage of the complimentary service.
- Reservations made by guest, and not by ASI will not be complimentary. Reservations booked by guest directly with the Service Provider will be charged to the guest, including the complimentary reservation.
- ASI phone number and hours of operation are listed on the back of your amenity which you receive when you check-in.
- Services are not guaranteed and are subject to availability.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to hold up to 30 days a year for private events.
- Your ASI Reservationist would be please to book additional reservations for your other attendees at the best season rate available.
- Best Time To Call: Afternoons (12-3pm), mornings are usually busy, especially early in the week.
- Have your ASI Amenity Card and major credit card ready.
- Know your preferred activity day and requested time, have alternatives available.
- Read rules and restrictions to maximize your amenity usage.