Family Fun Pass Rules and Restrictions
Family Fun Pass Rules & Restrictions
- THE XPLORIE CARD MUST BE PRESENTED WITH A PHOTO ID TO CLAIM THE AMENITY.
- The name on the Xplorie card must match the last name on the photo ID.
- Amenities must be redeemed by an adult (18 years or older).
- Guest receives one complimentary admission, per service, per unit, per paid night stay.
- Amenities are noncumulative and nontransferable and are valid for daily and weekly stays only. Unused admissions expire daily.
- Amenities are available on the day of check-in and for each night paid, but they are not available on complimentary days or on the day of departure.
- Reservations must be made through Xplorie in order to take advantage of the complimentary service.
- Reservations made by guest directly with service provider and not through Xplorie will not be complimentary.
- Reservations may be made up to 48 hours in advance of activity.
- ALL RESERVATIONS MUST BE GUARANTEED WITH A VALID CREDIT CARD.
- CANCELLATION POLICIES MAY APPLY.
- Services are subject to weather, maintenance, and availability and therefore are not guaranteed.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to hold up to 30 days a year for private events.