The Florida Gulf Coast offers so many great activities for the whole family. With its five beaches, frequently considered among some of most beautiful in the country, dotting this pristine coastal paradise, there really is something for the entire family to enjoy among our Florida Gulf Coast beaches.
- Mexico Beach, Florida offers easy access to the Gulf, St. Joe Beach provides quiet and nearly private coastal access, Windmark Beach is the essence of chill and the quaint waterfront community exudes Old Florida charm, Indian Pass is an idyllic retreat for beach-goers and fisher-folk alike and beautiful Cape San Blas radiates with stunning beauty and offers an entire family getaway with many areas being pet friendly.
- If you are seeking a Gulf Coast golf destination, look no further than St. Joseph’s Bay Country Club with its 18-hole championship course set along the stunning coastline. Check out the special deal for guests of Pristine Properties.
- For those seeking deep-water adventure, spend the day deep sea fishing with Fish’n Xpress who will provide you with everything you need to succeed in crossing catching The Big One off your bucket list.
- Rockin’ M Ranch will fulfill those romantic dreams of horseback riding along the beach. Take in coastal scenery from atop a well-trained horse.
- If the history of seafaring is your thing, our two nearby lighthouses provide a peek into our historic past. The St. George Island Lighthouse, originally built in 1852, collapsed into the ocean in 2005 and was rebuilt and re-opened in 2008. The Port St. Joe Lighthouse is actually the original Cape San Blas Lighthouse, which is more than 140 years old. After surviving attacks during the Civil War and numerous storms and high threats from high surf, Tropical Storm Isaac finally proved too much for the Lighthouses shoreline. The Town of Port St. Joe moved the Lighthouse to the more protected shores of St. Joseph Bay in 2014, where it remains perched safely.
- The Salt Air Farmer’s Market in downtown Port St. Joe brings fresh, seasonal Florida produce on the 1st and 3rd Saturdays of every month. There are also vendors selling artisan goods along with live music and exhibitions for the whole family.
- Among the many family-friendly activities you can enjoy along our coast, Bay Scallop Season runs from June until September. Scalloping is fun for everyone and is relatively easy, even for beginners to master, requiring only simple snorkeling gear, a dive flag, a bucket to collect your haul and a saltwater fishing license. Filling your bucket with succulent scallops is easy, the harder part is cleaning them, but they are so delicious, you will find it way worth the effort.
Pristine Properties is excited to offer our guests the Florida Family Fun Pass, a free discount card that will save you money or even provide complimentary admission to many of our area’s most popular attractions.
Come spend your summer with us. The whole family will leave with a suitcase full of memories!