Florida Gulf Coast Property Management
Mexico Beach Office: 1200 Hwy 98
Cape San Blas Office: 4693 Cape San Blas Rd.
- Full-Service Property Management
- Specializing in Vacation Rentals
- Trade Affiliations
- Personalized Service
- Homeowner Benefits
- Guest Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in Pristine Properties Vacation Rentals. Selecting the best vacation rental management company is a very important decision. A wise choice will provide you with years of enjoyment, maximum financial returns and peace of mind. Choosing a company that is not service oriented, lacks focus, is disorganized, and has a poor marketing plan may jeopardize your valuable real estate investment and cause unnecessary expenses. We appreciate your consideration of Pristine Properties as your Gulf Coast property management company.
Just a few short years ago, Pristine Properties Vacation Rentals started in the emerging vacation rental management business. Since 2003, we have grown from just over a handful of properties to nearly 250. A key to our success is that we exclusively represent high quality and well-maintained properties. Our use of innovative systems, cutting edge technology and our dedication to detail, honesty and integrity has made us the largest Gulf Coast property management company in the area. We are dedicated to serving our loyal customers, both guests and homeowners.
Location…Location…Location…Pristine Properties has two offices that are conveniently located for both guests and owners. For our Cape San Blas and Indian Pass properties, we have an office located at 4693 Cape San Blas Rd on Cape San Blas. For our St Joe or Mexico Beach properties, we have an office located on Highway 98 in Mexico Beach. Due to our highly visible locations, PPVR generates a significant number of walk-in bookings. Our office and reservation lines are fully staffed 7 days a week from 9:00am – 6:00pm. After hours, we have a 24-hour reservations center and emergency line. We are always available for our owners and guests!
PPVR is a member of the Vacation Rental Managers Association, a nationwide group of over 400 of the finest quality vacation rental companies dedicated to uphold the highest standards in the industry. Members of our staff attend the VRMA annual conferences every year to stay on top of this ever-changing industry. Also, we are active members of the Gulf County Chamber of Commerce and partners with Visit Florida, the state’s official Tourist Development Company.
Our goal at PPVR is to provide you with responsive, professional management services. We strive to build long-term working relationships with our homeowners by tailoring our services to meet your individual needs and objectives. Our service is based on being reliable, responsible and consistent so that you can rest assured your interests are being looked after. To make communication easier for our owners, we have a staff that works as a team to help facilitate and resolve any issue or problem that arises. Everyone on our staff is accessible, from Reservationists to the company Owners. We will give you the reassurance that someone at PPVR knows who you are and can help you navigate through the PPVR organization.
As an absentee owner, it is quite beneficial to have PPVR as your property manager. During hurricane season, we have a plan to ensure that your property is prepared for a storm. Also, we meet service people, issue keys and confirm that work is completed before payment to subcontractors is made. PPVR acts as your professional liaison for your investment property.
Housekeeping is the single greatest obstacle faced by all vacation rental companies. PPVR’s experienced housekeepers have consistently provided our guests with clean vacation homes over the years. We realize how important it is to guests and owners that they find clean and neat accommodations upon arrival. Your home will be professionally cleaned to high standards after each guest’s use. Also, your home will be inspected before every guest arrival and after every guest departure. Weekly linen service is provided for each home and much like a hotel all beds are made for the guest as an added convenience. Included are: sheets, pillow cases, bath towels, hand towels, wash cloths, bath mats and kitchen towels.
A comprehensive inspection and inventory is conducted for each owner during the off-season. The report includes recommendations for such things as replenishing kitchen inventory, replacing carpet and furniture, painting or adding guest-requested furnishings, supplies or amenities. While it is important to maintain each property’s uniqueness, standards are necessary to meet guest expectations. A PPVR representative is always available to consult with owners on how to make their property attractive to potential guests and thereby generate significant rental income.
A well-maintained home is an important part of a positive vacation experience which results in repeat or referral business. At PPVR, we believe that guests on vacation in September are as deserving of a home in good condition as those who vacation in May. Vacationers choosing the Forgotten Coast have high expectations and the construction boom in our area has produced homes bigger and more elaborate than anyone ever anticipated. For existing homes, that means constant maintenance and improvements are needed to keep up with this changing market. In addition to keeping owners informed about the condition and maintenance requirements of their property, PPVR’s in-house maintenance department provides timely response 7 days a week to guest-reported maintenance problems. A computerized maintenance work order system is used to record and track all maintenance work performed on each home. Information on maintenance work done and monies expended from the owner’s account is shown on the monthly accounting statement.
Our company offers an innovative maintenance program to each of our homeowners. If you decide to be part of the maintenance program, you are charged an inexpensive flat monthly fee to cover maintenance issues such as changing light bulbs and air filters, maintenance troubleshooting, etc. Since our Maintenance Department is in-house we can provide a prompt response to guest calls for maintenance service.
Extensive and consistent marketing is a key component to obtaining continued growth, high occupancy rates, and rental revenue. Our company has chosen the “Starfish” as our logo and “Where Would You Rather Be?” as our tagline. Both have managed to brand our image, separating our company from the sea of other Gulf Coast property management companies.
- As a cutting edge company, PPVR’s website provides guests with extensive and up-to-date information. Our website is a comprehensive, user-friendly website making planning a vacation a breeze. Vacationers can search for a home based on their personal preferences, view professional interior photos and virtual tours, check rates and availability, access area maps and elevated photos, learn more about the area and individual communities, book their reservation, and much more.
- The Internet has become the critical marketing resource for reaching potential guests globally. Our strategic search engine optimization yields high ranking in search results for Pristine Properties’ vacation homes. Search for Cape San Blas, Indian Pass, or Mexico Beach and you’ll find our website at the top. In recent years, our focus has been on marketing through the Internet – by far the most effective medium for reaching consumers planning vacation travel and recreation. Search engine interfaces and pay-per-click campaigns, cooperative website links and extensive statistical analysis are all part of our ongoing campaign to utilize the latest techniques and technology to maximize rentals.
- Rental Brochure
- While the majority of our guests use our website as their main vacation resource, we still recognize the value of a tasteful, comprehensive printed presence. Presented in 1/6 increments, rental home listings are a combination of an exterior color photo and a clear description of the home’s location, bedding, and amenities. Community maps assist guests in pinpointing the location of the property and its distance from beach accesses. General guest information, such as check-in and payment procedures, standardized amenity listings and more to help guests plan their vacation are available.
- Friendly Professional Staff
- PPVR employs service-oriented and conscientious local professionals who specialize in the different areas of property management such as reservations, owner and customer relations, accounting, marketing, housekeeping, and maintenance, while effectively working as a team. We are proud of our staff’s longevity and dedication to excellent customer service. This vacation rental company offers premier services and premier properties!
- Monthly Statements
- We provide detailed and accurate monthly statements prepared by our Accounting Department. The statements include rental activity and income and itemized expenses. Statements and checks are mailed out by the fifteenth of each month. Payments can also be directly deposited in your bank account. Along with the statements, we send out a monthly newsletter keeping you abreast of any new information. The focus of the newsletter is to communicate to our homeowners the direction of the company, changes in terms and policies, marketing, technology, tourist trends, tips on increasing rental income, ways to upgrade and maintain your property, etc.
- Computer Network
- PPVR utilizes state-of-the-art computers and property management software specifically designed and customized for our business. The software helps us efficiently manage every detail, including reservations, availability, rates, accounting, housekeeping, maintenance, reporting, marketing statistics, and forecasting. This efficiency enables us to increase our sales volume while maintaining a high level of service, which translates into increased owner revenue.
- Rental Pricing
- It is PPVR’s objective to identify the optimum pricing structure for each home that will maximize its rental income potential. Continuous monitoring of market conditions helps us determine optimal rate levels and identify opportunities to increase rates. Recommendations for rates are made for each property in our program after reviewing the rates of similar homes in comparable locations, both within and outside the Pristine inventory.
- Management Fees
- Pristine Properties Vacation Rentals is compensated according to a percentage of the base rent. Currently, we charge 20% for regular reservations and 15% for any owner guest referral. If a property owner has more than one property on our program, the management fee will be negotiated. Since we get paid only if your house is rented, we are highly motivated to maximize the rental potential of every property. The base management fee covers the cost of rental program management, marketing, accounting, reservation processing, maintenance and housekeeping.
Pristine Properties’ makes every effort to ensure that our guests’ expectations are consistently exceeded. We accurately represent our properties to our guests and help them select properties that fit their requirements. Your tenants are your/our guests and we strive to treat them as such. The success of our mutual business depends on a high level of customer satisfaction which translates to repeat/referral business and maximum rental income.
- Guest Comment Cards
- In this day and age, the internet is giving potential guests all the needed information at their fingertips. Currently, personal guest reviews have become one of the most important sources of information to help guests making decisions on which property to choose. PPVR utilizes the most recognized name for travel reviews, Trip Advisor. In addition to guest reviews PPVR also sends out surveys to each and every guest requesting their feedback not only on our service but on your property. This information is then automatically available for viewing by the respective property owner through our interactive website.
Thank you for taking the time to review Pristine Properties Vacation Rental Management Program. We hope we may be of service to you in the near future when you choose us as your Gulf Coast property management company. Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information.