https://www.visitfloridabeaches.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/Moostruck_Deck_visitfloridabeaches.com-2.jpg 292 661 Alyson https://www.visitfloridabeaches.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/logo1.png Alyson2019-03-21 16:45:102019-03-21 16:48:475 Ways to Give Yourself a Reboot on Vacation
You know that going on vacation improves your attitude. Consider taking that one step further to improve your health in the most fun way!
- Go to Your Happy Place. Spend a portion of every day at one of our white sand beaches.
- Meet New friends. Volunteer for a half a day or more. The First United Methodist Church of Port St. Joe is coordinating the volunteers in our area. Give them a call at 1-888-942- 4477 to discuss the projects that may interest you.
- Music to Fill Your Soul. Blues in the Lot is happening in downtown Port. St Joe March 22 & 23, 2019. Celebrate with us, do a little dancing. Enjoy some amazing live music Tuesdays through Saturdays at the Scallop Republic in Cape San Blas.
- Run for Your Health. Breeze by the Bay 5k is a tradition on Cape San Blas – Port St. Joe. This is one of the best running events
- Relax and Restore. Your vacation rental is the perfect place to rejuvenate, read a book, and just enjoy being in by the Gulf.