Trying different dishes is one of the best parts of vacationing at a new location. However, going out to eat for every meal can be a bit of a hassle. Luckily for you, our cozy accommodations at Pristine Properties Vacation feature fully-equipped kitchens so that you can put your spin on some classic Florida recipes.
Cook the Best Florida Recipes from Your Vacation Rental
Take advantage of your Cape San Blas vacation rental’s fully-equipped kitchen and whip together a nutritious snack or scrumptious supper for an intimate, Gulf Coast meal. The best Florida recipes use avocados, fresh fruits, and seafood, so find the best grocer near you to prepare for a fun cooking experience in your Gulf Coast rental.
- Avocado Egg Bake is a quick and easy breakfast dish packed with vitamins and protein.
- Blueberry Breakfast Casserole integrates fresh blueberries into a dish that lasts for days and is perfect for those who prefer the sweeter things in life.
- Guacamole is a delicious Florida avocado recipe that’s excellent as a side or snack for any time of day.
- Strawberry & Arugula Salad offers a quick, refreshing lunch, sweetened by plump strawberries and candied pecans.
- Sweet Corn & Jack Cheese Quesadilla features Florida sweet corn and fresh veggies in a cheesy quesadilla.
- Mahi-Mahi Tostada adds fresh fish to a classic Mexican dish.
- Shrimp Boil lends itself to that Florida Gulf Coast vacation rental experience. Dine on fresh shrimp while listening to the lull of waves crashing onshore.
- Grouper with Snap Beans is a delightful Florida grouper recipe adorned with fresh vegetables.
- Florida Strawberry & Citus Shortcake is a sweet and tangy dessert. The perfect ending to any day at your Mexico Beach rental.
- Blueberry Cobbler presents a classic and straightforward Florida dessert recipe made with fresh blueberries and lots of love.
Reserve the Perfect Florida Gulf Coast Rental
Treat yourself to the Gulf Coast getaway of your dreams at Pristine Properties Vacation Rentals. Our cozy accommodations boast ample living space, beachside access, and fully-equipped kitchens. Spend your days lounging about in the sun or find nearby activities of interest to you. To learn more about the perfect Florida vacation rental for you, please give us a call at (800)-215-0677. Our helpful staff is happy to assist you.