Cape San Blas, Florida is a perfect place to getaway for the holidays. Enjoy warm temperatures, sometimes hovering around 70 degrees and uncrowded quiet beaches. Visitors who stay with Pristine Properties can explore Case San Blas by land or sea with complimentary beach gear, including kayaks, stand-up paddle boards and beach cruisers, that can be delivered to your home upon your arrival.
Gulf County Holiday Events include:
- SaltAir Christmas Farmers’ Market – December 2, 2017
- Christmas on the Coast Parade – December 9, 2017
- 8th Annual Jingle Bell Golf Tournament – December 9, 2017
- Get In The Spirits Christmas Crawl – Merchants Open House – December 16, 2017
- New Year’s Eve Celebrate Twice – December 31, 2017
Don’t miss your opportunity to experience fun holiday events, including the opportunity to celebrate New Year’s twice! Start in the Eastern Time Zone in Port St. Joe and then travel west just five minutes to Mexico Beach and celebrate again in the Central Time Zone.
Treat yourself or the whole family to a holiday beach vacation in Florida’s Gulf Coast! Even better, take advantage of Cape San Blas Vacation Rental Specials including our End of Year Sale and stay 4 nights for the price of 3 through December 31, 2017!